Delivery & Returns
Most products are available from stock however in some cases these will require custom configurations. Once you place your order one of our sales team will contact you with your estimated delivery date based on the contents of your order.
Codelogic AIDC Ltd will take all reasonable steps to keep to any estimated delivery date but time shall not be of the essence. Codelogic AIDC Ltd shall not be liable for any losses consequential or otherwise arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet an estimated delivery date. Codelogic AIDC Ltd reserves the right to make delivery in advance of the quoted delivery date on giving reasonable notice to the buyer.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing deliveries may take place at the buyer’s premises or such premises as are designated by the buyer up until5.00 p.m. on the date of delivery. In the event of the buyer not accepting delivery on the delivery date the first attempt at delivery is to be considered as the delivery date for the purpose of invoicing.
Codelogic AIDC Ltd shall make delivery of the goods to the buyer’s address and the buyer shall make arrangements to take delivery of the goods at that address upon the same being tended for delivery.
The method of dispatch of all goods shall be at the Codelogic AIDC Ltd absolute discretion.
Here at Codelogic we offer a hassle free returns policy. We want to make sure all our customers are completely happy with their purchase so most items can be returned for a refund or exchanged for an alternative.
If you would like to exchange or return your order please follow these simple steps:
- Call +44 (0) 151 430 2917 or email email@example.com within 15 days of the receipt of your order.
- You will receive a RMA (Return Material Authorisation) number.
- The item(s) must be returned in their original condition including the original packaging and all accessories.
- Write the RMA number only on the shipping label, NOT on the box, please use the original shipping container or a suitable alternative to return your order.
- Send the item (s) back to us using a tracked insured service as we can’t be held liable for items lost or damaged in transit back to us.
Items returned not in their original condition including all the accessories and undamaged packaging will be rejected.
Unfortunately, some items are non returnable:
- Items made to your specifications or clearly personalised, this would include any items that required pre shipping staging or configuration.
- Computer software if they are unsealed by the consumer.