Honeywell Dolphin 99EX Handheld Computer
29th March 2018
Listening is important. That’s why Honeywell designed the Dolphin 99EX Mobile Computer with input from leading companies in transportation and logistics.
The results: The 99EX mobile computer increases productivity by connecting enterprises, front-line workers and customers using real-time wireless communication. Honeywells Dolphin 99EX mobile computer provides extreme durability, cutting-edge wireless technology, user-friendly ergonomics and multi-functional data capture for front-line workers operating in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Features and benefits include the latest in wireless technology:
- Software definable radio lets you switch between GSM and CDMA networks on the fly, improving your network coverage.
- Built-in Wi-Fi gives mobile workers access to critical data using the lightning fast 802.11n standard, while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols.
- Ultra-bright 9.39 cm (3.7 in) outdoor-viewable display, even in direct sunlight.
- Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0 enables multifunctional data capture.
- Integrated motion, light and proximity sensors help conserve battery life and improve ease of use by automatically optimizing the offering for the current environment.
- Multiple keypad options are available to ensure the device is configured to meet your data input needs.
Dolphin 99EX Mobile Computer Features and Benefits
- Remote MasterMind® Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
- Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP67-rated design that withstands multiple 6 feet drops to concrete and 2,000 1 meter tumbles, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership and decreased downtime for mobile professionals.
- Shift-PLUS™ Power Management: Enhances productivity by powering real-time wireless and multi-media applications continuously for a full shift, eliminating the need for employees to carry spare batteries or chargers.
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0: Enables multi-functional data capture by providing fast scanning of linear and 2D bar codes with excellent motion tolerance, as well as digital image and electronic signature capture.
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Features leading wireless technology, including a software-definable radio that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM and CDMA networks, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi, enabling faster and more reliable connections, and lower device provisioning and deployment costs.
To find out more about the Honeywell Dolphin 99EX Handheld Computer & to discuss your requirements please contact our team on 0151 493 1313 or email us using the form below.