Get your kit repaired by Codelogic
Fast, high quality, cost effective out-of-warranty and end-of-life product repair service
The Codelogic technical team are competent across a wide range of manufacturers, ensuring a support mechanism exists even where mixed estates are in play providing you with one partner to manage the entire fleet.
This should additionally allow for peace of mind, and confidence that your hardware is being professionally maintained, enabling you to focus on other strategic elements within your business.
Here at Codelogic we have over 20 years’ experience in repairing and refurbishing hardware from all the leading manufactures including Intermec, Honeywell, Zebra, Symbol, Psion, LXE. HHP, Opticon, Janam and Datalogic
We pride ourselves on getting the products back to you as quickly as possible. 95% of all repairs carried out by Codelogic are returned to you within 7 to 10 days. Advanced and quicker repair times are available upon request.
Barcode Scanner Repairs
We repair all leading barcode scanner manufacturers including Datalogic, Zebra and Honeywell.Find out more
Portable Printer Repairs
Our purpose built electronics workshop includes live working areas for fault diagnostics to component level and soak-test benches.Find out more
With our replacement batteries, you can rest assured that your team is equipped with the best mobile power.Find out more
How to arrange a repair
Our aim is to make sending repairs to Codelogic a quick and simple process – simply choose one of the following methods. For added convenience, we are able to offer a nationwide collection service.
- Telephone us on 0151 493 1313 for an RMA returns number.
- Complete the contact form below and we will get straight back to you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the model numbers of the devices (along with serial numbers and reported faults if known) and we will email you an RMA returns number and shipping label.
- Log faulty devices via our web portal (please contact us for a username, password and login details).
- Alternatively, you are welcome to ship the devices directly to our repair centre enclosing covering paperwork and we will automatically acknowledge receipt upon arrival.
What Happens Next?
- Upon receipt at our repair centre all faulty devices are immediately scanned onto our Repair Management System and allocated a unique barcoded job number which tracks the device throughout the entire repair process. Our web portal provides full visibility of both your current and previous repairs.
- After the faulty devices have been assessed by one of our experienced in-house technicians, a repair quotation (in PDF format) will be emailed for your approval. Should you not, for any reason, wish to proceed with any of the quoted repairs the devices will be returned un-repaired at no charge.
- Upon approval of the repair quotation, the devices will be repaired, fully tested, cleaned and independently quality inspected prior to despatch.
- After quality inspection, all devices are securely packed in brand new packaging and despatched on a next working day fully insured service. Full consignment tracking is available via our web portal. Electronic invoices are emailed (in PDF format).